Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Grateful 48/365

Grateful to hear lastnight's news. Grateful to each and every member of our Armed Forces who sacrificed so much in this war against terror. Grateful to every loved one that watched them go and stood by their sides while separated by thousands of miles. Grateful to be experiencing the wave of relief as the wife of an OIF vet that a horrible year of deployment has finally been justified. Grateful that Usama bin Laden has met justice.


"The fight against terror goes on, but tonight America has sent an unmistakable message: No matter how long it takes, justice will be done." -- George W. Bush

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristi said...

I reckon I'm a wretched woman too.

Besides...who wants to write a quote with all "I's" in it?

LOL
~Kristi

Brittney said...

Haha! Nice, Kristi. :) We're all wretched but for the grace of God. And I sure don't mind being on the winning side! :)

Melissa Searle said...

Hey Britt, :) Long time no pop by i know... :( I have challenged you to a few questions if you want to answer them.:) Just a quiz thingy. Haha :)
Pop on over to my blog :)
Love
Mel