Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

I Love Pregnancy!


photo: 07-05-2010
22 weeks and 1 day pregnant

If it weren't for the fact that the end result would mean finally getting to hold, kiss, cuddle and meet this beautiful baby boy I have dreamed so much about, I would be sad to think that I have reached the over-half-way-point of pregnancy. For now, I will just enjoy his gentle nudges in my tummy and all the attempts he makes to rearrange my organs, and most of all: desperately love him to death! Pregnancy is so underrated.


10 comments:

Erin said...

Great picture! I am so happy for both of you. God Bless.

Leah Christine Imagery said...

This makes me smile... wide. ;)

LeAnna said...

Adorable! You'll soon find that motherhood leaves you feeling much the same. :)

julie said...

what a sweet photo!! I hated being pregnant this last time.... but it's SOoooooo worth it when you get to holdthat baby!!! I'm glad you enjoy it. :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful picture! I like you, loved being pregnant and I really miss it! Enjoy every moment of it! It passes all too quickly!

Sheri said...

Amen sister and you look gorgeous!!!

Frounygirl4ever said...

How precious!!! how far along are you?

Kate said...

Awww! Yay for babies!:) So very cute!

Fair Maiden said...

Amwn!!! :)

Unknown said...

What a beautiful mother to be, you look so in your element with your beautiful 'baby bump.' I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your last pregnancy--sometimes God's plan for us is so far beyond our understanding that we cannot comprehend why certain things happen other than to give them wholly up to God and his universe. I know you'll never forget your first darling baby, but your second will be loved and appreciated all the more because of it. God bless you and keep you, Brittany.