Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Shout Out for Swagbucks

Swagbucks. I was honestly skeptical signing up... You can really earn money searching the web? Sounded too ridiculously good to be true to me, but having had it recommended to me numerous times by many a trusted source I knew there must be something to it. And hey, it was free and no strings attached to sign up, so why not? Suffice it to say that it has proven to be incredibly resourceful. I have earned over $50-worth of Amazon gift cards that have been remarkably handy for things like purchasing gifts or new camera equipment. What can I say? I like a good bargain.

So that's my sales pitch for today.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...never heard of it before. I'll have to check it out! :)

diamond in the rough said...

I started doing swagbucks but haven't redeemed the points yet so can't say how wonderful it is...yet. :)Oh, and thanks to you and Court always posting "I won a swagbuck" I got started with it!

Anonymous said...

I love Swagbucks! I was skeptical too but we've gotten about 11 DVD's for free (about $45-50 worth of Swagbucks I guess) and have more ready to use. (Looking forward to getting lots of 'extras' tomorrow on their birthday...just maybe?! :)

Morgan

Ginger said...

If this was facebook I would "Like" this post! I too am now addicted to the site. I have not redeemed anything yet though I'm saving until I can get a gift card to Sephroas (The make up store)
Ginger~

Fair Maiden said...

I LOVE swagbucks!!!!! I've earned over $50 worth of Amazon Gift cards and I don't do too much searching and stuff. The gift cards have helped me with Christmas gifts, birthday gifts, and books I've needed so far. Once I run out of things I need, I plan on ordering some fun old movies.

Kasey at Thrifty Little Blog said...

I swear, if I read one more blog post about this I might just have to give it a try... okay I just read the above comments I think I need to sign up today!