Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

The New Normal

Normal life is still feeling blissfully abnormal. But this is what it looks like....
An ice fishing trip with a couple of Andy's buddies up to the cabin that we called home for the first 5 months of our marriage yielded 35 perch total.

:: :: ::

Yahtzee is a favorite game. I used to, without fail, beat him. He has more recently stole my luck with the dice though.

:: :: ::

Sign of PTSD: Andy gets in gun fights with himself in the laundry room.

More seriously, this is our un-perfected attempt at having fun with painting with light.

:: :: ::
Do you have any idea how wonderful it is that when I go out to the car this guy is usually waiting for me??

:: :: ::

See? We're together... we do things together... our life is together!

:: :: ::

And since this handsome guy hangs around now...



This gets to come out of the window.

:: :: ::

On Valentine's Day he took me out for lunch and then we made a stop at the grocery store where, at one point, he disappeared for a few minutes. When he came back he had something behind his back and an adorable smile on his face. In the midst of fellow grocer shoppers he pulled out a bouquet of daisies he just picked out and told me he loved me. He's so cute!
[big, cheesy grin]

:: :: ::

Pretty flowers. I want to keep them forever to remind me what normal is from now on. I love normal!

6 comments:

Charity Nee said...

That is so sweet Brittney... AWWWW!!
glad he's home now... :)

Gretchen said...

That is so sweet! Love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

=) I'm so happy for you!!!

Kate said...

Aw! glad to hear an update!

Rebecca said...

Awww....bless your little heart! xxhugsxx So happy for you!

Fair Maiden said...

Your post brought tears to my eyes, I'm so happy for you! :) Loved the pictures! It looks like you are taking full advantage of being TOGETHER. :)
Blessings!