Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ringing in the New Year

...With a Week of Pictures!!

I realized the other day that the links in the photo gallery were broken. I thought it would be fun to update them by taking a walk down memory lane and posting them directly to our blog. I love reminiscing of the days when we first fell in love. Young love is beautiful... And when Andy and I look back to that time, we both marvel at how much our love has only grown. So enjoy.

In other news, I have bitter sentiments towards 2009, so you will understand my reason for refraining from eloquence of a year gone by and resolutions for a year to come, won't you? I've heard it said that, "An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves." Pardon me for being the pessimist this year. [grin]

So 2010 hurry up and get here already!

No comments: