Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

The Bridal Shower

A month before the wedding, my sweet Mother in-law hosted a bridal shower for me.
Name tags!

:: :: ::

The beautiful, lovely, decadent chocolate-y cake.

:: :: ::

Goodies 'n flowers...

:: :: ::

Advice-for-the-bride game

:: :: ::

My Gram'a Norma and sister Hannah

:: :: ::

Tabby & Tressa
Andy and I both have little brown sisters around the same age. [grin]

:: :: ::

My sister Hannah documented the gifts for me.

:: :: ::

My bridal shower bouquet for the rehearsal. This sweet gal made it for me. SO fancy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, what fun!! Sorry, I never comment on here Britt. I guess I have been a bad commentor, for the last, oh, year? lol But I always do love whenever bloglines tells me you are up to something new :-)

Miss Melissa said...

oooo thats all so purrty! :) Good job they did, so fancy. I love it! Hehe
xo