Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

One of Those Incriments... Coming Right Up!

Okay people. I happen to be very happy about a sweet little factor occuring in my life in the near future. Guess what? I am going to be able to look into those smashingly handsome blue eyes (the ones that have totally dissolved my heart) and hear those words (that make my heart completely skip a beat) coming from that voice I love to hear so much--"I love you."

My man is coming home!

The truth of the matter is, I'm not even allowing myself to think that it is but a short visit, but am going to totally live in the moment of his return. Those moments of being together are so numbered now that I can't afford to waste a single one.

So guess what? Five more days! That makes it a total of, let's see here... 120 hours from now. Oh, darnnit! 120 is a huge number.

....oh to be able to control the clock.....

4 comments:

Miss Melissa said...

Yay!!! I bet you cannot WAIT for him to come home! I dont blame you. Hehe :) Enjoy your time together. ;-) I guess we will hear from you in 3 weeks eh? :) Hehe, just kidding enjoy sweety! So happy for you. :)
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Have fun ;)

Melissa Murphy said...

Not only is this great news...


But you also have some great news awaiting for you over at my place! :)

Jenna said...

* May you savor every moment of that visit! *

Just a note to say that I have long admired your ability to edit photos (like this one) and have been wondering... what program do you use? I love all of your beautiful photo creations! (Or maybe just admire the subjects? ;) Such as, on your old blogs when you posted artistic shots of your adorable niece & nephews.)

God bless!

~ A fan of your thoughts and writings since you blogged about a gorgeous quilt you hand-stitched what must seem like ages ago!