Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Sisters Do Indeed Grow Up

I finally got around to taking senior portraits for my sister and now I'm wondering what happened to that little girl? She grew up! I'm her senior by 7 years... I very clearly remember the day she was born, the time I spent taking care of her, those chubby rolls and her tantrums... And now people ask us which one of us is older, and don't believe me when I insist that I used to change her diapers. That was yesterday, and now here she is all beautiful and graduated and well-behaved. I'm so grateful to have her for a sister. The years turned her into a close and loving friend.








8 comments:

Unknown said...

you are invited to fo0llow my blog

Ranelle K. said...

You did such a great job with these pictures --- and Hannah certainly is "all grown up" and beautiful. :) Just to let you know (since you asked me to another time) I'm planning on being up in WI this coming week... for the tent meeting. :) It would be great to see you! I'm so excited for you & Courtney expecting!! :) Have a great day!

Heidi said...

I just took MY sister Hannah's senior pictures a few weeks ago - but we are totally bummed because some of the best ones got lost when the computer froze mid-download. :( Nice job on the pics though!

Kate said...

Beautiful!

LeAnna said...

These are super cute! Sisters are the best!

Anonymous said...

The fourth one down is my favorite! The one where she "arrived at her destination" (haha) is a cute idea. :) Like the bottom one too. How fun! Congratulations to Hannah!

Morgan

A Heart of Praise said...

Nice pictures:)

Kristi said...

A beautiful young lady!!! She's a good mix of you and Courtney, I think. :)

~Kristi